The benefits of ozone on the body include strengthening the immune system, stimulating white blood cells, preventing infections and immune system deficiencies by destroying fungi, bacteria and viruses. It also helps to counteract cell mutations, thereby preventing some types of cancer.
The advantages of ozone are:
- Safe and easy in use
Low maintenance costs
Ozone is produced on-site and requires no storage of dangerous chemicals
- Ozone requires no additional disinfectants
- No cocktail of disinfectants necessary. Micro-organism can not get resistant to ozone after prolonged use of ozone
- High efficiency as disinfectant. A residual ozone concentration of 0.1 to 0.2 ppm is in most cases very effective in keeping the cooling tower and the cooling circuit clean.
- Very effective in removing biofilms
- Higher efficiency of heat exchangers due to reduced biofilm formation
- Due to good biofilm removal capacities very effective against Legionella
- No chlorinated compounds. Very low corrosion rates in the system.
- No persistent chemicals or disinfectants in bleed. Ozone breaks down to oxygen.
- In some cases ozone can replace disinfectants and also dispergents and inhibitors
- In many cases a higher concentration factor is possible
- Lower operational costs and in many cases a lower overall costs
- Ozone is effective in a wide pH range
- Also effective for mussel growth
- odor removal
- Toilet, Bedroom, Living Room, kitchen, Pet room