Enhanced Fetal Doppler Ultrasound, Baby Pregnancy Monitor, Baby Heartbeat Detector, Home Baby Sonar, Baby Heart Rate Monitor
1. Fetal Doppler is a handheld obstetric unit. Which can be used at home, clinic and hospital for daily self-check by pregnant women.
2. This is a high performance model with digital LCD (fetal heart rate) display with backlight, easy to read.
3. High fidelity speaker with high frequency of 3MHz and low power consumption; Intelligent noise reduction function and adjustable volume allow you to listen to your baby easily.
4. Perfect for listening and recording baby's heartbeat and heart sound below 12-14 weeks.
* Note: Batteries, docking agent and earphones are not included.
How to use:
1. Before using it for the first time, make sure 2 batteries are in.
2. Press the power button to turn on, then adjust the volume. 3.
3. Lie down with a cushioned pillow, keep your legs straight, and relax.
4. Place the fetal probe on the abdomen to locate the fetal position and find the best direction to the fetal heart.
5. After hearing a regular fetal heart sound, the FHR value will be displayed on the screen in real time.
1. Every time use the fetal heart rate meter, clean and disinfect with dry cloth or paper towel.
2. If you do not use the machine for a long time, it is recommended to take out the battery and store it well.
3. This instrument is a fetal heart rate testing tool, which cannot replace conventional fetal heart rate monitoring. If the fetal heart rate result is not plausible, please use other methods immediately, such as using a stethoscope to check the fetal heart rate.
THIS DEVICE IS A NON-MEDICAL, NO PRESCRIPTION DEVICE, NO PROFESSIONAL, AND DESIGN FOR HOME USAGE ONLY.
Disclaimer: The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, I will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item.